- Professionals and individuals interested in and/or involved in the development and implementation of green technologies in their practice including architects, engineers, facility managers, and contractors.
- Applicants should have a recognized and related bachelor degree in natural science, mathematics, engineering, or architecture.
- Applicants who join the program may have to complete pre-requisites for courses offered in the diploma program or obtain the consent of the course instructor and program coordinator’s approval. The core courses are designed to include remedial preparation in areas related to social sciences.
- Admission RequirementsApplicants should have a bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or science from recognized universities to be enrolled in the diploma program. Professional experience might be considered on a case by case basis where students may register for courses not working towards receiving the diploma and their performance is assessed towards their registered courses.
The only three documents required for the Diploma in Green Technologies are the following:
- A copy of the student’s bachelor degree (diploma): Bachelor of Architecture (BA), Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Science (BS)
- A photocopy of the front page of the applicant’s passport or national ID
- ELPR score, if applicable
- Language RequirementsThe diploma program is offered in English. AUB, LAU, Balamand, NDU graduates, and graduates from universities in which English is the native language may be exempt from this requirement. The applicant will follow the Consortium policy regarding the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) for graduate students.ELPR can be met as per the following table:
Level/Exam EEE (English Entrance Exam) TOEFL (PBT) TOEFL (CBT) TOEFL (IBT) IELTS SEPT (CEFR) TD/ Diploma (a minimum of) AUB: 32 - LAU: 450 513 230 80 6.5 B1An applicant might also be required to report for an interview with the relevant Diploma Program Coordinator.