- Professionals and individuals interested in and/or involved in the development and implementation of green technologies in their practice including architects, engineers, facility managers and contractors.
- Applicants should have a recognized and related bachelor degree in natural science, mathematics, engineering, or architecture.
- Applicants who join the program may have to complete pre-requisites for courses offered in the diploma program or obtain the consent of the course instructor and program coordinator approval. The core courses are designed to include remedial preparation in areas related to social sciences.
Applicants should have a bachelor degree in architecture, engineering or science from recognized universities to be enrolled in the diploma program. Professional experience might be considered on case by case basis where the student can register as special student not working for the diploma and performance is assessed in these courses.
The only three documents required for the Diploma in Green are the following:
- A copy of the student bachelor degree (diploma) Bachelor of Architecture (BA), Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Science (BS)
- A photocopy of the front page of the applicant’s passport or national ID
- TOEFL score, if applicable
The diploma program is offered in English. Native English speakers and graduates of universities in which the language of instruction is English may be exempt from this requirement. The applicant will follow Consortium policy regarding the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) for graduate students.
ELPR can be met as per the following table:
Applicants who are graduates of an English speaking university are exempted from the English language test. An applicant might also be required to report for an interview with the relevant Diploma Program Coordinator.